Vietnam Entry and Exit Form:
Vietnam Entry and Exit Form is required of all foreign passengers arriving in Vietnam by air. The form will be handed out to you either on the airplane or when you arrive at a Vietnam airport. After you fill in the form, please return it to the immigration officer who will stamp your passport with a visa-on-arrival, or give you an entry stamp if you already have a pre-arranged visa. You can also save time by downloading the form and filling it in advance.
How many forms do you need
Even though at the end of the form it is indicated that you need two forms, in reality you just need to make one copy to fill and submit at Vietnam airport.
Instruction to fill Entry and Exit form at airport
- Name and surname: must be written in CAPITAL and exactly as shown in your passport.
- Date of birth: dd/mm/yyyy
- Sex: Male/Female
- Place of birth: includes name of city and country
- Nationality at birth/Present nationality: write both nationalities if you have. For example: United States / British (not American or British).
- Kind of passport: diplomatic passport, official passport or popular passport.
- Profession and place of employment: enter your current occupation and name of the company
- Present address and phone number: fill out your permanent address in your country and phone number in case we need to contact you.
- Children accompanying: If you travel with kids, fill out their full name, date of birth and their relation with you. If not, just leave it blank.
- Purpose of entry and exit: You could fill “Vacation/business/study/work/others” depending on your Vietnam visa type.
- Name, address of office, organization or full name of relation, address of your relatives to contact while in Vietnam:this can be the name of the hotel if you are a tourist or a company if you are businessman. In case you travel with a travel agency, you should write the name of the travel company.
- Proposed duration to entry and exit Vietnam: write down the validity of your visa. (1 month, 3 months)
- Entry and exit time: You should fill “single” if you apply for single entry visa or “multiple” if you are holding a multiple entry visa.
- Port of arrival and departure: Write down your arrival (Noi Bai airport, Da Nang Airport,..) and departure (Tan Son Nhat airport, Noi Bai airport, Moc Bai border gate…) . You might be requested to show a return flight ticket in special cases.
- For “Done at”: write down name of arrival airport at which you get visa stamped.
- For “On“: enter the date that you check in at Vietnam airport.
Note: ignore statement at the footer of the form. Only one entry-exit form needs to be submitted to frontier police on arrival. It’s unnecessary to send a copy to Vietnam Embassy/Consulate. Form
Our proposal to use the airport to quickly passport: Airport Fast-Track Service
- Our proposal to use the airport to quickly passport
Our service will help visitors at the Vietnam airport, complete with forms, visa stamps, stickers and handle all immigration formalities services in just a few minutes. To avoid wasting valuable time visitors, especially long-haul flights. Let us on behalf of your four international airports in Vietnam, get assistance with faster service and happy, enjoyable journey.